Call an engineer 01202 841388
Worcester oil boilers
Worcester Bosch Oil boilers come in 3 types combi, system, and regular boilers to suit your home.
- Compact sizes. Perfect for smaller properties
- No need for a hot water cylinder allows increased living space
- Ideal for homes with more than one bathroom
- Constant supply of hot water to any number of taps at the same time
- Perfect for homes where a lot of hot water is used at the same time
- Ideal where there are two or more bathrooms
Save £340 per year
Combination, or combi, boilers produce both heating and hot water on demand, without the need for a cylinder. A great solution for properties with limited space thanks to their compact, single unit form.
* For the highest output boiler in the range to fill an 8L capacity sink bowl based on raising the cold main temperature by 40°C without any flow restriction at the taps or in the pipework.
** Source: Energy Savings Trust
System boilers use a cylinder to store hot water, but the majority of heating still takes place in the boiler itself. Ideal for homes with multiple bathrooms where hot water is in high demand.
Regular, more traditional boilers, use hot water cylinder as well as a cold water and additional storage tank, usually in the loft space. A good option for replacing exisiting old boilers without updating the entire central heating system.
Advise. Quote. Install.
Replace your existing boiler with a new Worcester Bosch within hours.