In these Terms & Conditions Pure Gas Limited (a company registered in England & Wales with company number 09170172) will be referred to as ‘the Company’ and the person ordering the product will be referred to as ‘the customer’.
- All the terms of the contract between the customer and the Company are contained in this document and written specifications provided to the customer by the Company on the website. No variation of the terms shall bind either party unless such variation is made in writing and signed by the party to be bound.
- Any concession, latitude or waiver allowed by the Company at any time shall be without prejudice to their strict and full rights under this contract and shall not prevent the Company subsequently exercising such rights.
- We try to keep information on the website and in marketing materials relevant and up to date. However, such information should be used as a guide only and products and services are frequently updated and changed.
- Any reviews or comments made by members of the public on this website are their opinions only and do not form any part of the specification or advice given by the Company about products or services we supply.
- Pictures, text, videos and other material contained on the Company’s website(s) and literature are subject to copyright restrictions and must not be copied or reproduced without the written consent of the Company.
- Trademarks and other intellectual property of the Company are protected and not to be replicated or reproduced.
- The Company is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office and treats all information supplied by customers as confidential and will only pass on such information as is required to fulfil the obligations set out in this contract.
- The Company is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority and may introduce you to third party finance providers if this is your preferred option of payment.